Monday, July 25, 2011

Who cares about titles anyway?

I haven't posted in a long time. I am tremendously sorry, but what did you expect! I am not terribly busy, so what reason do I have?  Well, I will divulge what very little I know about my own predicament. My blog is no longer a place where I can post anything I want. It is a place where my musings can be read by anyone.
   
         I can't ever make this a diary, for the risk of sounding like a conceited tweeny-bopper. wWhen I make public friendly posts, they are the most utterly boring written atrocities that I have ever read. So you see my dilemma. How can I meet in the middle? How will I ever freely express what I think? How can I be true? How can I make my homepage less of an eyesore?  These are my questions for the world.

     For now, I have no clue what I will post, or even if I will attempt to post at all. At the moment, my wittiness and knowledge will not be accurately channeled into a blog. So goodbye, dear readers, and when my brain and exceptional ideas return, so will I.

2 comments:

  1. Let me see... You could write fiction or nonfiction stories inspired by your life or llamas and alpacas. You could also write a nonfactual account of your day, twisting the facts in any way yo make it "interesting." Are you willing to give it a try?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already been done before. I am not one to be unoriginal.

    ReplyDelete