Friday, February 25, 2011

Space Diapers!!!!!

I went on a school field trip to the Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. We went to a small auditorium in the interactive exhibit. They were doing a presentation on the international space station and space living. They chose me to be the "brave volunteer". Little did I know, something terribly embarassing   was in store for me. This was a demonstration of space suits and their materials. They put me in a "MAG", or Maxium Absorbency Garment. I was anything but thrilled when I learned that in place of that, I was given an ADULT DIAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone to out their cell phones and snapped pictures of me. Of course, I was not embarassed at all (as if!).  My teacher sent a picture to the whole school staff! They then wrapped me in tubing to symbolize air conditioning. Then, A space suit, hat, and gloves completed the mini astronaut look. What a day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment